Strategies change, values don't. Our corporate values remain constant for all stakeholders regardless of strategy, geographical location of work, and other dynamic factors within our business.
- Our belief in working safely and eliminating injuries must pervade everything we do. We are committed to safety because it is the right way to work.
- We want to treat our people well and give them every opportunity to succeed within our business and in life.
- We want to establish and maintain long term relationships with Clients, suppliers, and partners.
- We must be honest with our Clients and base project decisions on what is best for the project.
- Safety, quality and productivity are inseparably intertwined and foundational to the execution of our projects. Done well, they are the root of the pride we take in our work.
- We aim to have our Clients enthusiastically recommend our work.
- We strive to work as a team; within our own group, with our Parent company and sister companies, and with our Clients, suppliers and partners.
- We cannot be afraid to try new ideas that do not compromise safety.
- We must be performance driven on our projects, in our head office, wherever we apply ourselves. This ultimately means results driven and action biased.
- We promote self-imposed higher expectations. Each employee strives to take the initiative to continually learn and improve the breadth and depth of their capabilities to enhance their sense of self-worth and to benefit Clients, their career and their company team mates.